- What is the secret of attraction between two people?
- Why is there a crisis in most intimate relationships after 2 or 3 years?
- What is the pedagogical eros?
- What is the right relationship between closeness and distance that every educator in education hears so much?
- Suppose the princess does not kiss the Frog Prince because she finds him so sweet and does not want him to turn into a prince – can we speak of a collusion? And what is the parallel to the educator behavior?
PLACES & DATES
First, in this seminar, we highlight the concept of collusion and make it tangible for ourselves with self-experienced or observed examples. Then we transfer the phenomenon to work with children and adolescents and thus approach the pedagogical eros. On the basis of this preliminary work we learn, which handling of the beautiful feelings of love and affection for the child contributes to the development of all.